A user can create any report by selecting the asset reports tab and using the drop-downs to configure your report.Instructions:
- Select Reports under the Assets section (left side drawer, may need to toggle arrow to open)
- Choose a report type for the desired action and select the assets you wish to see the report on. (GREEN selection)
- Choose a specific date, date range or a quick search option for more recent history. (RED selection, date usage depends on the report type selected)
- Select "RUN" to configure the report.
- Download CSV or PDF version of your file for your records.
- Recommend CSV files to convert to XLS and easy sort through data.
- Reports will not run if there there is no data in the selection, or the data selected is too large. Please, reduce the number of assets or search/date selection.
We'd love to hear from you. Contact us today and we'll be in touch shortly!
Telephone: 1-877-702-2294 (9:00am - 5:00pm MST)