Your miTrail app supports French (Canadian) when your device's primary language is set to French.
Note - If you have tried changing the phone language settings and your miTrail app is still in English, please confirm that French (CDN) is the only language selected for use and try restarting your device.
Follow these steps to change the device's language settings.
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input Languages.
- If you can’t find "System," then under "Personal," tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.