Create a new geoplace in the Geoplaces tab, select the assets, create your points and save.
- The user should direct to the Geoplaces tab.
- Select the geoplace (+) to create a new geoplace.
- After selecting this, the user should be prompted with a pop-up page to add the geoplace.
- Create the geoplace by dragging the mouse to the area where the user would like to create a virtual boundary and click to add the first point of geoplace.
- Then, hover around the area and click again to create a line for your geoplace. Keep doing this until you connect your lines.
- "Save" to create your geoplace.
- Add a notification schedule to receive frequent notifications from the dropdown.
- Choose a geoplace name and decide the assets involved from the dropdown of registered assets.
- Add alert settings from the dropdown and decide if the user would like to receive alerts for accessing (inside, outside and speeding (inside))
- The user decides if they would like the map included with the email for a more concise investigation.
Submit a Support Request
Telephone: 1-877-702-2294 (9:00am - 5:00pm MST)We are a small Canadian team working weekdays 9 AM to 5 PM MST to provide friendly and helpful support. Thank you so much for being patient with us.